I can help you to build the best relationship possible with your horse.
Not only will you dramatically improve your riding skills and your horse’s way of going, you’ll also:
- Refine your position enabling you to communicate more effectively with your horse
- Learn how to sit to deepen your position and fully connect to your horse
- Become aware of your state of mind, to bring yourself into alignment with all that you want to happen
- Think of this as Mindset Coaching for Horse Riders
- Learn to tune in to the energy flowing between you and your horse to strengthen your understanding
So, if you’re in Herts, Beds or Essex and you’d like to deepen your relationship with your horse, whilst improving your riding, then call Susie to book your lesson now.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
Call or Text – 07771 995 284
Email – [email protected]
I also hold clinics – if you are interested in these please ask for more information.
“Recently Susie joined a yard where I was working at with her amazing horse Magic. After a couple of days of settling in, it was clear to see the amazing bond that Susie has with her horse; from how she rides him, to understanding his behaviour. This was brilliant as it opened my eyes to a whole new world of horses and their ability to communicate with us.
From a young age I have always been around horses and animals, and shared too. When I first started to ride, to possibly a year ago. I was always taught that if the horse was naughty or difficult it was generally down to a couple of factors; “Needs a stronger bit”, “You’re not a good enough rider” or “ It’s just a bit green, hasn’t been ridden in ages!”
However after meeting Susie and having lessons with her, she made me understand more about horses and what they were trying to tell me, without Susie I don’t think I would have been able to build such fantastic relationships with the horses that I ride now.”
Jessica Jones, Horse Rider, Hertfordshire